CHINDI Launching New Christmas Book
Chindi authors are putting together a new book filled with festive short stories in time for Christmas, all with a Sussex Theme.
So we are appealing to all Chindi authors (as well as any other budding writers) to send in their Sussex themed short stories before the end of May.
A Feast of Christmas Stories
Unwrap a Sussex Tale
We currently have two front cover designs, which will be finalised closer to the date of publication but if you would like to vote for your favourite, please use the form below.
Book Cover 1
Book Cover 2
Submission Guidelines are as follows:
Entries to email@example.com by 31/5/2019
Terms and conditions
- Stories should be between 1500 – 3000 words
- The themes must include a Sussex setting and Christmas
- Entry is free and can be from anywhere in the UK.
- Stories must be in English
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age before 31/5/2019.
- Winners of a free copy of the anthology must collect in person or pay for postage in advance of receipt.
- Stories should not be liable to grossly offend; judges will give consideration as to whether the entry is appropriate for publication in the anthology.
- Chindi Authors reserves the right to reject any submissions.
- The author of the story must hold the copyright.
- The author retains the copyright of any story if the story is selected for publication.
- Only one submission per entrant.
- Authors will be informed if their story is to be included in the publication by June 30th 2019
- Stories will be subject to editing where appropriate.